ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1 Sonic Red Disc Lock Alarm
The ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1 sonic red motorcycle brake disc lock alarm is a serious bit of kit which secures your motorbike with specially hardened steel and a 100 decibel alarm. A 3D position detection system ensures that even the slightest movement or vibration will trigger the alarm for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, the ABUS disc lock alarm will automatically re-arm itself. The bolt, body and structural components of the internal mechanics are made of specially hardened steel. The lock is fitted with an ABUS Extra Classe cylinder and comes with a coded reversible key.
Motorcycle Disc Lock Alarm Features:
- 3 x 5 mm steel bolt
- The bolt, body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel.
- Alarm function which emits a 100 dB noise for 15 seconds and then automatically re-arms itself.
- 3D position detection – detects vibrations and the slightest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm.
- Acoustic and optical signal (LED, 3 colours) indicate battery status and active status.
- Single-hand operation thanks to the patented “Snap’n Go” system.
- Lock closes automatically when pressed on the brake disc.
- ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with coded reversible key.
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery.
- Automatic keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion.
- Batteries are included with the lock (AAA micro).
- For increased security, the motorbike should be secured to a fixed object.
- Brake disc lock inner clearance length: 70 mm.
- Weight: 580 grams.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
International delivery varies from country to country, and some countries will have longer delivery times than others. You can see these details at checkout, and if you require further information, or you can’t see your country at check out please contact us directly for a quote.
Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.