ABUS GRANIT Detecto XPlus 8008 Disc Lock
The Abus GRANIT Detecto XPlus 8008 motorcycle disc lock alarm provides exceptional protection for exceptional motorbikes. The lock boasts a 16 mm thick locking bolt made of specially hardened steel. Thanks to the integrated electronic warning system, the lock will trigger the 100 dB alarm for 15 seconds if anyone attempts to move your bike when the lock is armed and is able to re-arm itself automatically. The integrated 3D position detection technology reacts to the slightest movement. The ABUS XPlus cylinder offers protection against lock picking. The ABUS motorcycle disc lock alarm includes a key with an integrated LED torch and a manually operated keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion.
Motorcycle Disc Lock Alarm Features:
- 16 mm locking bolt.
- The bolt and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel.
- Alarm function which emits a 100 dB noise for 15 seconds and then automatically re-arms itself.
- 3D position detection – detects vibrations and the slightest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm.
- Acoustic signal indicates battery status and active status.
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for the greatest protection against tampering, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are included, one of which comes with an integrated LED torch.
- Manually operated keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion.
- ABUS code card for spare and replacement keys.
- A CR2 battery for the electronics is included.
- Brake disc locks are the most compact type of motorbike lock which makes them easy to transport.
- For increased security during longer parking periods, it is advisable to also secure the motorbike to a fixed object.
- Thanks to the 3D detection system, the motorcyclist is alerted if the motorbike is moved from its stand with the lock still secured to the brake disc.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
International delivery varies from country to country, and some countries will have longer delivery times than others. You can see these details at checkout, and if you require further information, or you can’t see your country at check out please contact us directly for a quote.
Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.