Airoh GP500 Plain Carbon Motorcycle Helmet
The Airoh GP500 plain motorcycle helmet is a dedicated HPC (High Performance Composite) racing helmet, designed and conceived for both the road and track. Handmade using carbon & kevlar, the GP500 comes directly from the MotoGP races, tested and developed in the wind tunnel and on tracks by the worlds best riders. The shell features technical and functional enhancements that make it the ultimate racing helmet. Available in a range of graphics & colourways to match any riders gear, bike and personal taste.
Carbon Motorcycle Helmet Features:
- Handmade Carbon-Kevlar HPC shell.
- ACU Gold approved.
- ECE 22.05 standard.
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort.
- Integrated ventilation system with ten intakes (six adjustable) keeps fresh air circulating.
- 100% Max Vision PC Lexan® visor with integrated Certified 50% tinted visor.
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed.
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies.
- Tear-off ready visor (tear-offs available separately).
- Aluminium D-D Ring Retention System.
- Wind stop Device.
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers improve helmet stability by reducing turbulence.
- Weight: from 1,200g +/- 50g.
All helmets with an outer visor are sold with a clear visor unless stated otherwise.
Helmet Size Guide (cms):
To correctly measure yourself, you want to use a flexible tape measure around the largest part of your head as shown in the image. If you don’t have a flexible tape measure, simply use a piece of string or something similar, and then measure the string. If you plan on wearing a balaclava or anything else, then you would be advised to measure your head with the item of clothing on.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.