Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar® Motorcycle Boots
Every component on the Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar® boots are designed to save weight and increase performance irrespective of the weather or terrain. With an integrated Drystar® breathable membrane and an advanced microfibre & suede chassis. Packed with protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection through a bio mechanical link between the upper boot and lower foot structure. For a full specification list see below.
Mens Adventure Motorcycle Boots Features:
- Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfibre and suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfibre for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
- Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection with bio mechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
- TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
- Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
- New Buckle Closure System: allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU and glass fibre reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance and weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
- Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro? closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment.
- Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
- Integrated breathable Drystar® membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
- Breathable textile interior lining throughout the boot.
- Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Mid sole constructed from moulded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromising on performance.
- Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanised rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic foot bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior fit and comfort, wide ranging foot profile.
- The Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar® boots are CE certified.
|UK Shoe Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|US Shoe Size||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|EU Shoe Size||38||39||40.5||42||43||44.5||46||47||48|
*Sizes may vary from brand to brand