Alpinestars Patron Gore-Tex Motorcycle Trousers
If you want to stay warm, dry and comfortable look no further than the Alpinestars Patron Gore-Tex motorcycle trousers. Featuring a GORE-TEX membrane and thermal liner for excellent all-round weather protection and breathability, the Patron motorbike trousers have been designed to withstand even the most difficult of challenges. Class-leading internal protection and hip compartments can be upgraded with Alpinestars new Nucleon protectors for optimised levels of protection and riding comfort.
Motorcycle Trousers Features:
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
- Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
- Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors.
- Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort.
- Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
- Poly-textile stretch panels on knee for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
- Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate and provide close fit around various boot width sizes.
- Pre-curved leg construction adds to comfort levels.
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Reflective detailing on bottom legs improves rider visibility.
FREE Delivery & Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
When Will I Receive My Order?
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.