Alpinestars SP-8 v2 Motorcycle Gloves
The Alpinestars SP-8 v2 leather motorcycle gloves are a CE certified glove constructed from a highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather glove perfect for sports and racing riders. Features a rugged polymer knuckle protection and pre-shaped finger construction, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. Available in a range of colours to match any riders gear, bike and personal taste!
Motorcycle Gloves Features:
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide (Inches):
Measure around your knuckles (the widest area of your hand) excluding your thumb.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.