Alpinestars Stella Kaira Gore-Tex Boots
The Alpinestars Stella Kaira Gore-Tex motorcycle boots are a versatile mid length touring boot specially engineered for a fully optimised ladies performance fit. A waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining is incorporated into its supple and elegant premium leather. The multi-panel Stella Kaira offers excellent flexibility while the newly developed rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability on and off the bike.
Ladies Motorcycle Boots Features:
- Developed and designed for a specific ladies performance fit.
- Constructed from a supple full grain leather chassis for excellent levels of comfort and durability.
- Fully integrated Gore-Tex membrane lining offers unsurpassed levels of waterproofing and breathability.
- Large medial side closure system incorporates zipper and Velcro®-closing flap for a wide aperture entry.
- Zip has a leather pull tab for grip and to protect bike from scratches.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch leather insert on the Achilles heel area allows ease of movement on the bike.
- Stretch insert on calf area for improved flexibility.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disk on lateral side is layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and impact resistance.
- Leather reinforced shift pad is patterned to give excellent grip and greater sensitivity for the shifter.
- PU midsole integrated into the upper for comfort and plus steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Specially designed removable anatomic EVA footbed and Lycra® lining on top for support, comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound out sole feature advanced grip patterning for stability and grip on and off the bike.
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010 standard.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
International delivery varies from country to country, and some countries will have longer delivery times than others. You can see these details at checkout, and if you require further information, or you can’t see your country at check out please contact us directly for a quote.
Hassle Free Returns
If you are unhappy with your order, we will happily accept the return of your item(s) within 60 days provided:
- It is returned back to us unused and undamaged. A used helmet cannot be returned for a refund, unless it is proved to have a manufacturing defect. No exceptions.
- The item is returned back to us complete with all of the original tags, packaging and any associated parts supplied.
- If it’s a helmet, the Pinlock Insert is not fitted (unless fitted as standard during the manufacturing process). The visor film should also remain on the helmet.
- If it’s a helmet, it is returned to us in the original manufacturers box, undamaged.
If any of the above criteria is not met, we may refuse to refund your order. Alternatively there could be a handling charge varying from 10-50%, depending upon the severity of the condition of the item.
We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsewhere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.