Alpinestars Stratos v2 Drystar Jacket
The Alpinestars Stratos v2 Drystar motorcycle jacket is a superb choice for riders who want a jacket to excel in a number of riding disciplines. The Alpinestars motorbike jacket is a highly versatile & technical urban riding jacket, which incorporates a 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane delivering effective and proven all-weather performance. With a slim profile even while equipped with CE approved elbow and shoulder protectors (back protector available separately), you are able to wear the jacket out and about too.
Motorcycle Jacket Features:
- 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with a water resistant outer shell fabric (3L polyester) construction for effective all-weather performance.
- Technical softshell main chassis incorporates Alpinestars Drystar® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements.
- Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
- Water-resistant Vislon zipper on front opening.
- Two zippered hand pocket and a hidden ‘Napoleon’ pocket offer true practicality.
- Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation for quick and easy control of the hood’s volume.
- Special construction around arms provides movement and comfort in the riding position.
- Bottom shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Hook and loop closures on wrist provide a snug, secure fit to keep the elements out.
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers extended coverage in an upright riding position.
- Pre-curved sleeves improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Reflective logo on chest and back.
- Ventilation system on the back side for improved airflow and breath-ability.
- Back and chest compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as accessory upgrade.
- Front inner waterproof pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Nucleon Flex Plus armor for impact protection.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- CE A approved.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus protectors in the shoulder & elbows.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (available separately).
Alpinestars Men’s Clothing Size Guide:
*The size conversion chart is to be used as a guide only. It is not an exact conversion and does not guarantee an exact fit.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will usually be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this or on a weekend/bank holiday are usually sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or Evri. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
Hassle Free Returns
If you are unhappy with your order, we will happily accept the return of your item(s) within 60 days provided:
- It is returned back to us unused and undamaged. A used helmet cannot be returned for a refund, unless it is proved to have a manufacturing defect. No exceptions.
- The item is returned back to us complete with all of the original tags, packaging and any associated parts supplied.
- If it’s a helmet, the Pinlock Insert is not fitted (unless fitted as standard during the manufacturing process). The visor film should also remain on the helmet.
- If it’s a helmet, it is returned to us in the original manufacturers box, undamaged.
If any of the above criteria is not met, we may refuse to refund your order. Alternatively there could be a handling charge varying from 10-50%, depending upon the severity of the condition of the item.
We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsewhere. To create a return simply click here.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99 (domestic sales only). Simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
At BDLA Motorbikes we aim to offer a wide variety of riding gear for all types of riders at the best possible price. We are confident that we always offer the best value for money on the market, however if you find an identical product at a competitors site cheaper, you can request a price match. We endeavor to price match wherever it is possible to do so.
How To Request A Price Match
You can simply contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject ‘BDLA Motorbikes Price Match’. We aim to get back to you within 24 working hours.
What You Need To Have Ready
- Our product code/SKU.
- The competitor’s name.
- The competitor’s product price (including delivery if applicable).
- A link to the competitors product page with the price (including delivery) displayed.
Terms & Conditions:
- The price match promise only applies to brand new products. Used or reconditioned products are not permitted.
- Price match only applies against a single product purchase. Bundles and/or multi-product transactions are not included.
- Applies to products purchased online only. In-store purchases do not qualify.
- Price of the competitors product must be publicly available. Only the price when we validate the claim will be honored.
- The competitors product must be identical to the one sold by ourselves including brand, model, size etc.
- The competitor must be based in the UK.
- The item matched must be available for sale, in stock, and for immediate delivery or collection.
- The price matched must also include delivery costs.
- We do not price match resellers or auction sites such as eBay, Amazon, factory outlets, home shopping networks, and liquidation sales are also excluded from our price match promise.
- Any website pricing errors on either bdlamotorbikes.co.uk or a competitors website are excluded from the price match promise as well as typographical errors, affiliate offers, voucher codes, gift vouchers, and any other media discounts.
- Rebates or benefits from competitor’s price match promises are excluded.
- Competitions, free gifts, and giveaways are excluded from the price match promise.
- Our decision will be final on any claims made under our price match promise.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our price match promise at any time.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.