Alpinestars Supertech R Black Motorcycle Boots
Alpinestars most iconic road riding boot, worn by champions past and present, the Supertech R black boots has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shinplate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot. For the full Alpinestars Supertech R black boots specification, see below.
Men’s Road Racing Motorcycle Boots Specification:
- Durable and technical microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility.
- Front flex area is constructed with a redesigned soft TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improved abrasion resistance and natural forward and backward movements.
- Flexible accordion microfibre stretch at Achilles allows natural movement.
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU for maintaining shape.
- Full length suede microfibre panel on inner side of the boot provides a smooth surface for excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
- New redesigned lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel, which allows for natural flex as you change position and pressure on the footpeg.
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
- Extremely protective, flexible and comfortable with excellent aerodynamics.
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg.
- New external TPU shin protection wraps around the outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact. Replaceable clip on shin slider improved protection from abrasion.
- Vented sections promote airflow into the boot.
- Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion.
- Replaceable nylon heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.
- Outside entry/exit has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal.
- Zip mounted on soft TPU stretch panel gives easy closure with excellent fit – additional TPU zip slider reduces friction in the event of a crash. Velcro tab lock the the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Micro adjustable redesign ratchet top closure stows tab end inside calf TPU.
|UK Shoe Size
|US Shoe Size
|EU Shoe Size
*Sizes may vary from brand to brand
FREE Delivery & Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
When Will I Receive My Order?
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.