Alpinestars T-Jaws Motorcycle Jacket
The Alpinestars T-Jaws motorcycle jacket is an aggressively styled textile jacket which is ideal for the sport or street rider who demands the ultimate protective performance. The T-Jaws is very rugged and durable, as well as being extremely versatile. Air intakes on the shoulders ensure optimal ventilation and deliver a cool & comfortable ride on a hot day. Available in a range of colourways to match any riders gear, bike and personal taste!
Motorcycle Jacket Features:
- Poly fabric outer shell.
- Lightweight 450D and 600D as reinforcement on critical areas.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Sport collar with snap closure and comfort panel on the back.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction.
- Waterproof internal pocket.
- Padding details on chest and upper back.
- Removable CE protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- Back protector compartment (CE certified Nucleon back protector available as accessory).
- New adjustable Velcro & Snap button system to integrate the Entry Level CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Chest pad compartment with PE comfort foam padding.
- Integrated high visibility reflective graphics on sleeves and back to improve rider’s visibility in low light condition.
- Stretch accordion above elbows and behind shoulder for ease of movement.
- Stretch panels on sleeves and upper chest for ease of movement.
- Hook & Loop waist and wrist adjustment.
- Zippered air intakes on shoulder area for optimal ventilation.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.