Bull-It SR6 Vintage Straight Motorcycle Jeans
Stay safe without compromising on style today with the Bull-It SR6 Vintage straight fit motorcycle jeans! A regular and straight fit provides the ultimate fashion both on and off your bike while a Covec (Aramid) liner delivers abrasion resistance. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s SR6 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. All Bull-it jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
Motorcycle Jeans Features:
- Traditional 5 pocket design.
- Leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo.
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matt finish button and front pocket rivets.
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched.
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper.
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing.
- Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- 50% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer.
- Knee & Hip armour pockets for optional CE 1621 approved protectors.
- Water repellent finish.
FREE Delivery & FREE Returns*
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. *For orders that were above £25, your return will be free (Mainland UK only). All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. To create a return simply contact us.
If your order doesn’t qualify for our free return service, or if you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
When Will I Receive My Order?
If your total order is over £50 it will be delivered by Yodel or DPD depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and orders less than £50 (excluding helmets) are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.