HJC RPHA 11 Venom 2 Motorcycle Helmet
The HJC RPHA 11 Venom 2 full face motorcycle helmet celebrates Marvel’s Venom character to create a rather terrifying interpretation of the Alien Symbiote. A truly jaw dropping design around the visor captures the character brilliantly. With this latest HJC creation coming out of their licencing programme, they have delivered a seriously stand-out design too, guaranteed to bring out the terrifying monster from any onlooker. And with the RPHA 11 as its vehicle, you get the best helmet in the range too.
Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Features:
- PIM Plus shell construction – carbon fibre and hybrid fibreglass.
- Outstanding air flow through an optimised ventilation system.
- Aerodynamic shell delivers extreme performance at high speeds.
- Wide eye port supplies improved peripheral vision.
- RapidFire, a simple and secure visor ratchet system for ultra-quick, tool-less visor removal and installation.
- Enhanced visor dual lock system for high speed racing conditions.
- Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric for enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying.
- Grooves in lining for glasses.
- Washable crown and cheek pads.
- Clear Pinlock ready HJ-26 Max-vision anti-UV and anti-scratch visor.
- Pinlock Max-Vision anti-fog insert included.
- 2D dark smoke visor ready for Pinlock tear-offs.
- Weight; 1300gm +/- 50gm.
- 3 shell sizes.
- 5 year HJC warranty.
All helmets with an outer visor are sold with a clear visor unless stated otherwise.
Helmet Size Guide (cms):
To correctly measure yourself, you want to use a flexible tape measure around the largest part of your head as shown in the image. If you don’t have a flexible tape measure, simply use a piece of string or something similar, and then measure the string. If you plan on wearing a balaclava or anything else, then you would be advised to measure your head with the item of clothing on.
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
International delivery varies from country to country, and some countries will have longer delivery times than others. You can see these details at checkout, and if you require further information, or you can’t see your country at check out please contact us directly for a quote.
Hassle Free Returns
If you are unhappy with your order, we will happily accept the return of your item(s) within 60 days provided:
- It is returned back to us unused and undamaged. A used helmet cannot be returned for a refund, unless it is proved to have a manufacturing defect. No exceptions.
- The item is returned back to us complete with all of the original tags, packaging and any associated parts supplied.
- If it’s a helmet, the Pinlock Insert is not fitted (unless fitted as standard during the manufacturing process). The visor film should also remain on the helmet.
- If it’s a helmet, it is returned to us in the original manufacturers box, undamaged.
If any of the above criteria is not met, we may refuse to refund your order. Alternatively there could be a handling charge varying from 10-50%, depending upon the severity of the condition of the item.
We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsewhere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.