HJC RPHA 90 Plain Flip Up Motorcycle Helmet
The all-new HJC RPHA 90 has raised the bar once again for helmet performance standards! Many additional design innovations create an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, ultra-plus comfort and outstanding safety features. Once you’ve tried the RPHA 90 on, you’ll never be able to go back to your old lid. The RPHA 90 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world. Available in a range of colours to match any riders gear, bike and personal taste.
Flip Up Motorcycle Helmet Features:
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less shield replacement system.
- Front & Rear reflective patches help rider visible in low light conditions.
- Easy-slide side sunshine lever operates smoothly and locks the sunshield in up position.
- 3D engineered, ergonomic interior is focused to reduce noise significantly.
- High durability 100% stainless steel, adds convenient quick release.
- Open-close climate control system quickly expels hot air.
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
- One of the most compact modular helmets in the world. Plush interior provides extra comfort for long distance riding.
- Superior airflow characteristics formed in the HJC wind tunnel.
- Superior airflow characteristics formed Sufficient air intake with easy slide operation.
- Optimum peripheral vision, helps to reduce eye strain alongside excellent sun light blocking.
- Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch visor.
- Simple and easy operation of the lock provides an extra-secure seal of the shield
All helmets with an outer visor come with a clear visor unless stated otherwise.
Helmet Size Guide (cms):
To correctly measure yourself, you want to use a flexible tape measure around the largest part of your head as shown in the image. If you don’t have a flexible tape measure, simply use a piece of string or something similar, and then measure the string. If you plan on wearing a balaclava or anything else, then you would be advised to measure your head with the item of clothing on.