Oxford Oximiser 900 Battery Charger
Keep your motorcycle battery topped up with the Oxford Oximiser 900 battery charger. It can be left on permanently to provide long term battery care. Also has the permanent connectors with a waterproof cap. Suitable for all 12V batteries up to 30AH including Gel, Lithium, MF adn Acid batteries.
Motorcycle Battery Charger Features:
- 5 stage automatic battery management.
- Test: battery connection polarity.
- Analyses: battery and diagnoses condition.
- Recovers: Highly discharged batteries.
- Bulk charges: Low batteries quickly.
- Maintains: a low current if voltage drops below limit.
- On screen you will see: Charge status, power indicator button, battery on charge indicator, battery voltage meter and amp meter, battery connection error indicator and a back light display.
- Heavily discharged batteries as low as 4.1v can be charged if the battery is not damaged.
- Easy to use just attach to the battery using the crocodile clips or the permanent connector supplied.
FREE Delivery & FREE Returns*
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. *For orders that were above £25, your return will be free (Mainland UK only). All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. To create a return simply contact us.
If your order doesn’t qualify for our free return service, or if you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
When Will I Receive My Order?
If your total order is over £50 it will be delivered by Yodel or DPD depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and orders less than £50 (excluding helmets) are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.