Oxford Premium Rear Paddock Stand
The Oxford Premium Rear Motorcycle Paddock Stand is one of the strongest and easiest to use paddock stands on the market. A compact frame construction makes for a very rigid and stable fit. An elongated handle provides excellent leverage, so lifting your bike requires minimum effort. The powerful construction makes the paddock stands suitable for the widest possible range of applications, from lightweight to big bikes. The rear stands come with both L-shaped cups for swing arms and forks for bobbins. Free Oxford Clean Grips allow you to attach them to the stand for comfortable lifting, and then attach them to your handlebar grips before starting maintenance.
Motorcycle Paddock Stand Features:
- Heavy duty steel clamps, for maximum rigidity.
- Ultra-strong frame with compact construction with 38 mm tubular steel frame.
- Extra torsional supports giving increased rigidity.
- High quality double wheels allowing a smooth lift and maximum stability under load.
- Elongated handle design which helps give more leverage and a controlled lift.
- Both L-cups & Forks for bobbins provided for rear stands.
- Plastic pins for fitting to front forks. One simple fitting system included.
- Two position adjustment screws ensure security and stability.
- For use on motorcycles with 17″ wheel rims.
- Designed to support the weight of most motorcycles up to 250 kg.
For swing-arms which are of a straight and flat shape, use the L-shaped cups which have the black plastic protective covering. With this fitting method, this stand is suited to swing-arms which are between 28cm to 35cm wide (11” to 133/4”). For swing arms which are cast into a curved shape it is necessary to fit bobbins to the motorcycle and use the metal pickup forks. With this fitting method, this stand is suited to swing-arms which are between 30.5cm to 37.2cm wide (12” to 145/8”).
All orders with a Mainland UK shipping address are 100% free. If your order is placed before 2pm on a working day (Monday-Friday), it will be dispatched that day, and orders placed after this time or on a weekend/bank holiday are sent out on the following working day.
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
International delivery varies from country to country, and some countries will have longer delivery times than others. You can see these details at checkout, and if you require further information, or you can’t see your country at check out please contact us directly for a quote.
Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre