Oxford Aquatex Camo Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
The Oxford Aquatex Camo is an essential motorcycle cover that supplies protection against dirt, dust and the weather. Easy to use, and a secure fit is ensured through a belly strap which holds the cover in place. Alongside strategically placed holes to enable the use of a lock. Every cover is sold with a carry case, allowing you to store the cover away when not in use, and even take it with you should you be planning to stay somewhere else for the night. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and available in a range of sizes to fit most motorcycles and scooters.
Motorcycle Cover Features:
- Oxford Aquatex Essential indoor & outdoor bike cover.
- Double stitched for strength and durability.
- Tough outer shields against dirt, weather & light knocks.
- Elasticated base and adjustable belly strap hold it in place.
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate use of a lock.
- Stores away into a carry bag when not in use.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Protects against snow, rain, dust and sunlight.
FREE Delivery & Hassle Free Returns
You can return any item(s) within 60 days and we will gladly exchange the item or offer a full refund. All return item(s) must be sent back unused and in their original condition with all the original packaging. We can send you a prepaid label that costs only £4.99 which may be cheaper than you may be able to find elsehwere. To create a return simply contact us.
If you choose to arrange your own delivery, we recommend that you use a tracked & insured service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
When Will I Receive My Order?
If your total order is over £150 it will be delivered via Yodel or DHL UK depending on your address. Our internal system is fully integrated with both delivery services, meaning that you’ll be able to track your parcel from the moment it leaves us until it reaches your door. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 24-48 working hours after payment has been received.
Small items and total orders less than £150 are sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. You do have the option to upgrade your delivery should you wish. You can expect your parcel(s) to arrive between 2-5 working days.
You have the right to cancel your order(s) under the The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. If you want to use our returns service we can generate a label for you for only £4.99, simply contact us for further information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
Unit B Sherbrook Business Centre